Sunday, January 13, 2013

Why do I blog?

So I was watching an interview of one of my favorite bloggers and she was asked this same question.....then I realized there is a reason for the madness that is requested of me, and I am failing at my blog life because I don't post enough although you guys ask me all the time. I am guessing that you all would agree that once a year is not enough right?

I know that I come on here SOOO often like "Yeah I am back and I am gonna blog more often" and then another year goes by and then WOMP....Yeah I know I be lyin' sometimes am not perfect. I swear I think about my hundreds dozens one reader all the time, and I want to blog more I just get so lazy busy.



Seeing Luvvie's interview really made me think about it though. When I blog, no matter how many people I reach, at least I touched someone's life. Even if it is just my own because I am getting a chance to write down my feelings for the day. I always hope someone sees something funny, interesting, or even something that may have enhanced their life by reading my randomness.

One of the other things that I noticed is that I must have taken up the wrong college major because people seem to think I am a counselor. I give at least 2 half hour sessions per day...and I believe they are only limited to this time frame because my unofficially diagnosed ADD will start seeing butterflies.....




But if a shrink can charge $150 an hour....why can't I come up????

I am not a talker...but I am a great listener. So I don't get a chance to unload on people (well on FB I do but that is different) like they do with me. So blogging is a way to help me to unload and #SayItWithMyChest!!!!

Anyway I am motivated to blog again. Although this may be another post until next year as usual...I am at least motivated.

With that being said let me give you these ten things:

1. There is nothing specific about my blog. I am not blogging about natural hair, relationship advice, bad grammar or cooking tips SPECIFICALLY. This is why my title says these are my RANDOM rants. My life is totally random and so are all of the situations around us. I just blog about what is on my mind, and boy can my mind go places.............

2. No I am not a copy cat. I get a lot of people that say "you blog like XYZ." Sometimes it is flattering but other times I feel people think I am a copy cat. I really blog to you guys the way that I talk to you every day. So when I say I'm "finna" do something...it is because I want to type to you how I would jokingly talk to you (not in a professional setting though....that is just bananas and I hate horrible grammar and "slang typing" in professional settings). My boss should never get an email from me saying "Yeah girl I was shole gon' do that tamah." O_____o NAW

and 10. I may not blog every day. Sometimes I just may want to lay in bed, eat popcorn, and watch reruns of Scandal....don't judge me! I will blog when I have a few minutes to sit down and jot down my randomness for you all.

Thank you for being willing to take out a few minutes to read it.

Until then...PEACE!

~LuvMeNaturally


No comments:

Post a Comment