Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Late Night Confessions of a fat girl

So I didn't get a chance to post this last night but man oh man am I just a little disappointed.

So I made these turkey cutlets yesterday to have as a part of my lean and green meal. Those dog'gone things were soooooo good. I mean I seasoned the hell outta them joka's!!! Anyway with my late nights that i stay up of course I started getting hungry...so what did I do? Well since you asked...I decided to have another turkey chop after midnight :O

Technically it was a new day so I didn't really do anything wrong O_o Okay I am a liar. I know that I shouldn't be eating that late especially on my meal plan and especially MEAT.

I don't know what it is, I just get hungrier later in the evening. Like right now I am not really hungry at all but I know I have to eat to stay on track with my meal plan. I may need to adjust my schedule again. I don't want to mess this whole journey up because I can't control my late night hunger. Maybe I will hold off from eating breakfast until about 10. *shrugs* I don't know but I gotta do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment