Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Why were y'all so rude on Mother's Day?

I came across a post on Mother's Day that was so funny mean!!! Someone posted a picture of their mom on Facebook and let's just say....it wasn't the "greatest" picture. I hope I'm sure there was one better SOMEWHERE!

It wasn't even this good:

 

Well I guess someone on this person's friends list thought it was a joke like the meme above and commented "LMAO that's funny"....

It all went downhill from there....


Another friend commented "what's so funny?"
The next comment said "wrong post?????????"

Finally someone jumped on their soapbox and went off on the girl! The comment was long but to sum it up the pic was of the poster's deceased mom!!!


I felt really bad because I laughed at the first comment thinking it was a joke too! Luckily I didn't reply to it before seeing how it all went down. 

But is it their fault? They didn't know the momma and had never seen her before! Couldn't they blame the poster for putting up such a bad pic of their momma on Mother's Day??? I think mom would not be pleased and is probably haunting their kid right now! Her ghost is all up in their dream taumbout "You know I ain't have on my makeup and my good hair that day!"


The moral of the story is....Put some RESPEK on yo momma name when posting pics of her on Mother's Day!

......oh and don't laugh at folks' momma's ya jerk!


SN - I would repost the pic but I need to RESPEK  protect the identities of the innocent.

Peace!

~LuvMeNaturally

No comments:

Post a Comment