Sunday, May 22, 2016

Dherbs Full body cleanse days 1-5

Now I told you that my blog was random....I will be posting about my progress on my 20 day detox using Dherbs.


Today I am wrapping up day 5 of my 20 day full body cleanse. I thought it would be much harder but I realize that these are all things I should have been doing anyway (preparing my meals, eating more veggies, etc). You learn so much about your body and how much that what seems normal isn't so normal at all....(I won't go into TMI but just know that you don't know regularity until you are eating all raw fruits and veggies and drinking 90oz of water a day...)

I can say I feel better. I am not doing this to lose weight but I know I'm down a few pounds. I'm doing it because I know I need to get rid of some junk from within. I'll check the scale tomorrow on the weight but my progress is going to be determined by other factors. I'm hoping it doesn't make me lose too much weight....don't need it getting in the way of this sexy......



I did have really bad bloating before and that is much better. I also have a rash developing on my hand which is annoying but I've read that can happen because your body is pushing out toxins SIGH!!!

Anyway I will keep you all updated on my progress. Let me know if any of you have tried this or similar detox programs. 

Peace
~Luvmenaturally 

No comments:

Post a Comment