Monday, September 13, 2010

Loc'd up again and reaching for my goals

Hey everyone,

I know it has been a while. Needed some time to get myself in order. Things have NOT been easy and I have truly slipped...but I am back....and its time to get down to business.

This past Friday, September 10th,  was my 5th wedding anniversary (Yea us!!!). I am so excited to have gotten through the first 5 years with my best friend. We have truly been through so many things....and I am excited because we have BEEN THROUGH!

Friday was also the day  I started my locs again! I can't tell you how excited I am to be back.  I thought I wanted to do some things with my loose hair but after 7 months, I realized that I truly missed my locs. I hate that I started over now, but I am ready for the journey again.



I am also excited to get started again on my meal plan. I still haven't shared all of the details because I want you all to see how much it works for me before I put it all out there. Don't want you to just jump into this thing if you can't see evidence that it works. I also don't want to hear all the negativity that I always hear when I start a new program (which I think it at least 10% of the reason that I have failed in the past). Some of you have heard some of the details of the plan, you will hear even more very soon.


Hopefully I will be blogging a lot more now. I have so much to say :)

See you all soon,

LuvMeNaturally

No comments:

Post a Comment