Monday, August 9, 2010

The word for today is......

Consistency.....C.O.N.......mofo you know how to spell it!!!! However I myself must not know how....at least I have not been this way for a while.

I haven't blogged in over a month, I haven't been sticking to any diet or fitness plan, I have just been such a wreck. I've gotten so used to starting over tomorrow that this is my daily motivation. The idea that there is always tomorrow shouldn't apply to everything.

So I just got started today. Sick and ti'ed of being sick and ti'ed. No literally I have been sick and tired. I am on this 6 month journey that I will share more about later.

I want to thank all of you who check on me all the time, I just need more motivation. I will be back on YT soon so check out my vids at youtube.com/user/luvmenaturally.

Will check back in soon....I promise this time.

Peace,

LuvMeNaturally
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment